Well that’s a great question. Primarily photography, but we also provide graphic design services. We’re not a turnkey solution, but we do have some partnerships with other independent contractors who provide services we don’t cover. Just let us know what you need in the creative/visual arts and we will connect you with the people who can make it happen.
Well that’s why you’re here right? We love photography! Our passion is commercial and journalistic-style work. Yes we do weddings on occasion and senior portrait sessions as you can see from our portfolio, but we love to be creative. If you’re looking for the standard run-of-the-mill portrait session, we’re probably not your best bet. However, if you’re looking for something a little more creative and are willing to step outside of the Sear’s Portrait world of photography then we need to talk. We are a husband/wife team and we work together surprisingly well. Our interests and photographic perspectives are similar but different enough to make every shoot something unique.
We get asked this surprisingly often. In case it matters or if you simply like making your mind a warehouse of useless knowledge, here you go!
• Canon 5D
• Canon 30D
• Mamiya C330 “Professional f” TLR
• Seagull 4B Medium Format TLR
• Calumet Cambo 45NX 4×5 Large Format
• Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8
• Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4
• Canon 50mm f/1.8
• Lensbaby Composer
• Lensbaby 37mm +10/+4 Macro
• Fuji Fujinon 210mm f/5.6 Large Format
• Paul C. Buff AlienBee B800’s
• Misc light modifiers, softboxes, reflectors etc.
• Aperture 3.0 for RAW and workflow management
• Photoshop CS5 for comps/editing
• Backblaze.com for off-site photo/computer backups
• Apple Computers
• Seagate and LaCie External Hard Drives